Choose Your Desired Option(s)
- Only Radio Stream Needed – Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.
- Shoutcast & Icecast Support – It supports ShoutCast and IceCast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC.
- Responsive Design – The radio player can be used in websites which are responsive.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Artist Image – The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if is present in the database.
- Highly Customizable – You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Categories – The playlist items are structured in categories. A radio file can belong to multiple categories. The categories are automatically generated from the radio stream data.
- Playlist Search – You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Show/Hide Playlist – Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to start the player with the playlist hidden.
- Share – You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Option To Manually Set Radio Name And Categories Name – If needed, you have the option to manually set the radio name and categories name
- Show/Hide Buttons – You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
- Multiple Parameters – Over 70 parameters from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, initial volume, playlist, categories & color parameters.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
- Version 2.2 Release Date: March 25, 2020